Our client is a services organisation with offices spanning across the globe and large player across Australia. They are seeking a Finance Officer to join the team on an ongoing contract, with the view to go permanent thereafter.
This is a great opportunity for a fresh graduate to get your foot in the door and gain industry experience with a leading infrastructure services provider based in the CBD.
* Perform full Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable tasks.
* Assist with the procurement and payment tasks.
* Manage credit card payments and reconciliations.
* Provide overall support to the Finance Team and to customers.
Successful Candidate Profile:
* MUST Degree in Accounting or other relevant discipline
* Minimum 1 year of relevant Accounts experience.
* Friendly, can-do attitude with excellent interpersonal skills are a necessity!
This is an incredible opportunity that could fast track your accounting and finance career!
To apply please click apply or call Zoe Manifis for a confidential discussion at .