We are currently seeking Local residents to register for upcoming works scheduled throughout of 2021. These works suit people in other seasonal or casual employment, people looking for additional income that have flexible schedules or people wanting to add to their experience within the heavy industry.
Previous experience is an advantage, however not essential. Great work ethic, the right attitude and the ability to follow instructions and carry out safe work practises is a must. You will need to be able to work as part of a team or autonomously as required.
Qualifications & Other Requirements:
* Nationally Accredited Enter & Work in confined space certificate dated within 2 years.
* Gas Test Monitoring & Standby Person
* Current Driver's Licence
* Ability to complete a Pre-Employment medical including Drug & Alcohol Testing
* Liberty Primary Steel / Simec Mining Inductions
The following are beneficial, however not mandatory:
* White Card
* Working Safely at Heights
* Current First Aid Certificate
Successful candidates must:
* Be safety focused
* Have the ability to comply with company/site rules & procedures
* Have excellent communication, literacy & numeracy skills
* Be physically fit and healthy to enable access to confined space locations
If you are the kind of person we are looking for or if you want to find out more details, apply today.
Whyalla and Eyre Peninsula, SA