Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking energetic steel fixers and welders for our clients in the Rockhampton area. A market leader in the concrete product industry, our clients are experiencing growth and to ensure their high standards are maintained we are seeking suitable experienced steel fixers and welders with a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail to join our team. Successful candidates will be flexible, hardworking, physically fit with a can do attitude.
This role is offering;
* Immediate Start
* Accrue Roster Days Off
To be successful for this position you must possess the following skills and experience:
* Previous welding and/ or steel fixing experience
* Current Drivers Licence
* Construction White/Blue Card
* Have experience in a similar role
* Be able to provide 2 recent work references
* Be available for an immediate start
* Be willing to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and Drug and alcohol screen
Applicants will have a demonstrated commitment to 'Zero Harm' and have a positive attitude that can add value to our clients' growing business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive team in a positive work environment and has the potential to become permanent employment.
If this sounds like the role for you please send your resume through to and Apply NOW