Programmed Skilled Workforce provide casual staffing solutions to a wide range of clients over the Perth Metro area. We will soon be entering into a busy period and are looking for enthusiastic and reliable staff for both casual and ongoing positions.
These roles would suit people looking for extra work. Positions could also lead to ongoing work for the right candidate.
We are looking for staff for the following positions:
* Industrial cleaning of food & manufacturing environments
* Pick packing
* Container unloaders
* Production workers
* Farm hand/handling of livestock
To be successful for a role you must meet the following criteria:
* Valid Driver's Licence and reliable vehicle
* Ability to pass a Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen
* Flexibility with hours and shifts - available for shift work and on call
* Comfortable to perform repetitive manual handling tasks
* Any other relevant tickets e.g. white card, forklift
If you fit the above criteria then Programmed want to hear from you!
Please click the APPLY NOW button and submit your resume and details online.
Due to a high number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.