Programmed Skilled Workforce are seeking a Tanker Driver to work with a national client based in Lara, Victoria.
The role will consist of driving a LPG Distribution Tanker, following a run schedule, to make deliveries of LPG into cylinders and bulk installations around the Geelong region. This role will be Monday - Friday and the suitable candidate must be willing to work overtime when required.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Driving a HR truck.
* Completing pre-start and other checks.
* Dealing with customers.
* Completing paperwork and data entry.
* Moving in and out of the truck up to 40 times per day at delivery sites.
Previous, skills, experience and qualifications of the successful candidate:
* HR truck licence with proven experience in a driving role (mandatory).
* Dangerous Goods licence (mandatory).
* Clean driving record (or willing to obtain).
* Experience with handling and transport of LPG and LPG cylinders (preferred).
* Medically fit and able to access and dismount vehicle cabin up to 40 times per shift.
Manual handling required to be able to move delivery hose to site and attach to cylinders and/or bulk tanks.
To be successful in this role you will be required to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen.
To be considered for this role, please apply below with a current resume.
Or for any enquiries, please call Alix at Programmed - .