Programmed are currently seeking experienced freight handlers with a large warehouse based in Darra. As a freight handler, you will require excellent planning and organisation skills with positive customer service presence in the depot.
- Weigh, package and seal goods into boxes
- Unload vehicles and pallets
- Counterbalance forklift operation (if ticketed)
- Large amount of customer service included
- Ensuring company equipment and facilities are correctly maintained
- Shifts available Monday to Sunday - day and afternoon shift (4+ hours)
- Current and valid driver's license
- Forklift license is highly beneficial but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Possess initiative and a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply now with an up to date resume. If you are having difficulty uploading your resume, please contact our friendly staff on .
Please note - only successful applicants will be contacted.