Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently looking for reliable and enthusiastic freight handlers for an exciting and rewarding opportunity to work for one of Australia's premier airline at Sydney Airport.
Working in a busy and fast paced warehouse environment, you will need to have a strong belief in customer service. A current LF licence is essential, and our client is happy to provide training for those with limited forklift experience.
In order to be short listed for the role, you must possess the following -
* Intermediate knowledge of computers/ipads
* General warehouse awareness
* Safety conscious attitude
* An active team player
* Ability to prioritise tasks autonomously
Your duties will include:
* Use scanners & ipads to book in stock
* Operate Tugs/Trolleys - no licence required
* Handling various shapes/sizes of freight, with repetitive heavy lifting up to 20kgs involved
* Loading & unloading freight
* Breaking down and re packing pallets
To be successful for these exciting opportunities, as part of the onboarding process you will need to apply for and pay for an Australian federal police check, drug and alcohol screening as well as a red ASIC (Aviation security Identification card) and must complete a physical assessment at the Programmed branch. We will help you facilitate these requirements.
Due to the nature of the business you will need to have a flexible availability, and be able to work day, afternoon or night shifts and overnight shifts, Monday to Sunday. Applicants must have no limitations to their working hours.
A current NSW drivers licence is desirable. P's will be accepted.
Should you be interested in these roles, please APPLY NOW with your current resume.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.