About The Role:
We are currently looking for foundry workers available for an immediate start working with our client in Wingfield. Our client manufacturer's parts made from steel. You will be required to pour and melt molten metal in a hot furnace. This will be an ongoing casual role, with an attractive hourly rate on offer with penalties. You will be required from Monday - Thursday on a 10-12 hour shift.
* Pour pots of molten metal
* Operate plant and crane
* Take samples from the furnace/pots
* General clean-up of site
* Calculate percentages and fractions
* Recent experience in hot work - Trade Assistants or Boilermakers would be ideal
* Very switched on and not afraid of working with heat
* Good mathematics skills - confident with fractions and percentages
* Commitment to an ongoing role
* Able to work long hours and stand for long periods
* Hold a current drivers licence and have a car
How To Apply:
If you have the above experience, please PRESS APPLY NOW, if you have any questions, please call us on .