- Immediate start.
- Based in the Shepparton.
- Dynamic work environment.
We are currently seeking Forklift Operators and Production Workers for roles in the metal manufacturing industry.
These labour hire roles involve working up to full time hours, is an immediate start and will suit applicants with previous manufacturing or engineering assembly experience. There are availability for staff to work on day, afternoon and night shift.
- Have a current Forklift licence.
- Previous forklift experience in a warehouse environment is preferred.
- Ability to complete physical duties including manually pick packing orders.
- Experience using hand and power tools.
- Possess a mechanical aptitude.
- Experience working in production, construction or manufacturing industries is desirable.
General job requirements
- Willingness to learn and positive attitude.
- Demonstrated history of punctuality and reliability.
- Commitment to working safely.
All applicants will be required to complete drug testing and mechanical reasoning test to be considered for these roles.
How to apply if this sounds like you!!
Click the "Apply Now" button below and follow the prompts.
If you require any further information regarding these positions, please contact the Shepparton office on