Programmed Skilled Workforce are looking for an experienced forklift operator who has experience or exposure of working in a steel manufacturing company.
Our well-known client produces a comprehensive range of roll formed steel products. Our client is aiming to maintain the industry in Australia by using 100% Australian Steel.
Culture and Benefits
* Work/life Balance - Work close to home - Inner Western location
* Career Development - Be part of a company that invests heavily in their people and their development.
* Safety - Strong focus on safety and a healthy safety culture
We are seeking someone with experience in the warehouse, production and/or manufacturing industry.
To be successful for the role you must:
- Hold a current forklift licence
- Experience with operating a forklift
- Knowledge/Experience in steel production
- Knowledge/Experience of steel flashing
- Available all week for any shift (day, afternoon or night) with the ability to work overtime
- Have own car and licence
- Mechanically minded
- Able to understand and interpret measurements
- Able to work efficiently and meet deadlines
- Safety conscious
- Able to complete general manual labour
- Be able to pass a full pre employment medical including a drug and alcohol screen.
If you meet the above criteria, please feel free to apply by clicking APPLY NOW or call to discuss the role in greater detail.