Programmed Skilled Workforce are currently seeking experienced Forklift and Machine Operators for one of Australia's Leading Manufacturers and Distributors of Gyprock Building Products. We are looking for enthusiastic self-starters to join their established team based in Coopers Plains, QLD.
- Operating 8-12 tonne Forklift's to load and store Gyprock products up to 8 metres in length
- Assisting with the assembly of customer orders
- Manual loading and strapping bulk loads
- Working with racking systems
- Operating strapper and shrink wrapping machines
- General warehouse housekeeping when required
- Machine operators will be assisting in the production of Gyprock poducts
What are we looking for?
- Current and valid forklift licence is essential for all roles
- Current and valid driver's license and reliable transport
- Previous experience in a similar role (Manufacturing or Distribution / Warehouse)
- Experience operating up to 12 tonne or more on a forklift using extensions
- Experience loading and unloading trucks
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Safety conscious attitude
- These roles offer shift patterns on day, afternoon and night shift.
*Please note, a pre-employment medical is to be completed for successful applicants prior to commencing.**
If you feel the above sounds like the role for you then click APPLY now and upload a current resume. If you have any issues please contact and quote reference number: to one of our friendly consultants.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.