Our client that is the largest Australian owned & operated pipe and fittings manufacturing and distribution company, are currently seeking experience forklift operators, with experience operating with wide loads to join their team immediately.
The position would be on-going Monday - Friday.
Aspects of the role include, but are not limited to:
* RF Scanning
* Forklift driving with various items including; PVC Piping, and metal products.
* Forklift Operating - High Reach / 2 - 4 Tonne Forklifts
* On Going / Monday - Friday
* Unloading & loading from trucks & containers
* Order Picking plastic fittings
To be successful for this role applicants must have:
* Current LF licence
* Previous experience operating 2 - 4 Tonne Forklifts & Wide loads
* Previous experience within warehouse / manufacturing environment
* High attention to detail - ability to view stock locations
* Previous Order Picking experience
* Available for Afternoon / Night Shifts (Monday - Friday)
If you believe you are suited to this role than please do not hesitate to click "Apply" and upload your updated resume. Any issues please call to speak to one of our consultants.