FORK LIFT OPERATORS
* Casual on-call position
* Exciting varied role
* Port Melbourne Location
We are looking for confident and skilled Fork Lift Operators who are motivated and reliable to join our casual team. Proven previous Forklift experience essential. Reach and Telehandler experience with tickets desirable. Must have good track record, be safety focused with the ability to work in high traffic areas. Previous experience in Maritime industry a bonus.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
* Loading and Unloading of containers
* Loading of stock to ships includes general manual laboring
* Meeting loading time frames
* Follow safe operating procedures and complying with WHS company policy
Skills and Experience
* Must have current LF / LO License (CN Ticket desirable)
* Must have current & valid MSIC card (non-negotiable)
* Proven experience in loading and unloading containers
* First Aid Level 3 desirable but not essential
* Ability to meet KPI's
* Be reliable & motivated
* Positive and friendly attitude
* Excellent time management skills
* Solid understanding of safe work practices
* Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
* Be physically fit to work in manual laboring environment
Training and company induction will be provided.
Please click the "apply now" link and submit your resume & details online now.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.