Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Our Client is one of the largest suppliers of ready to drink beverages in the Asia-Pacific Region. They are currently seeking confident and enthusiastic Forklift operators to join their distribution centre based in the Bayside, South-East Suburbs. Offering flexible work opportunities for Day, Afternoon and Night shifts, Monday through to Friday. This role will include training and mentoring for individuals wanting to advance into a new career.
To be successful you must have a LF forklift licence and be able to work Day/Afternoon/Night shifts.
* Safe working environment
* Reputable company
* Opportunity for growth and development
* Work available on Day, Afternoon and Night shifts
About your new role:
* Operating a Forklift
* Loading and unloading trucks
* Allocating and retrieving stock from specific warehouse areas
* Stock integrity
* Working safely in a fast paced environment
* Housekeeping duties
* General warehouse duties
* Must have a valid LF licence
* Double Tyne experience advantageous but not essential
* A positive attitude and excellent work ethic
* Physically fit to lift up to 20kgs
* Self- motivated
* Safety focused
* Warehouse experience required
* A current drivers licence and own transportation
* Flexible with start and finish times
* Able to work throughout peak months of November and December and Easter
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
To be considered for this role you must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in Australia.
Please note all applications will be treated as private and confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.