Forklift Driver - Production Environment
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
Our client based is Australia`s leading Gas and Welding Equipment specialist, We are currently recruiting for an experienced Forklift driver to work within a production yard located in Wetherill Park. This role is on a rotating roster across day and afternoon shifts and involves working outdoors all year round.
- Attractive above award pay rate and conditions
- Great team culture on-site
About your new role:
- Loading and unloading pallets and crates onto trucks and around the yard using a forklift
- Stacking and unstacking pallets, crates and cylinders by hand
- Ability to perform repetitive manual handling tasks - moving gas cylinders
- Working in a production facility including dock work
- Contribute to a safe working environment at all times
- General cleaning and organisation of the yard when required
- Previous experience in operating forklifts within a outdoor yard environment
- Available to work Monday to Friday on a rotating roster (Day Shift 5am - 1.06pm & Afternoon Shift 1.45pm to 9.36pm)
- Positive attitude to safety in the workplace
- Ability to pass a police check
- Ability to undertake a pre-employment medical which involves a drug and alcohol screen
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more, please contact the Seven Hills branch on quoting reference number to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!