Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for Forklift Drivers, to be based in the Wacol area.
Our client is a national supplier of pet care products, with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment. If successful, you will be an integral part of the manufacturing and distribution team.
- Join the Programmed community!
- Free parking located on site
- Above award pay and conditions
About your new role:
- Operate High Reach Forklift
- Operate Counterbalance Forklift
- Replenish and relocate palleted stock from racking 5+ bays high
- RF scanning
- Other general factory duties as required
- Current and valid Forklift License required
- Current and valid Driver License and own reliable transport
- Proven experience operating High Reach and Counterbalance Forklifts
- Ability to work on a Monday to Friday day shift roster
- High attention to detail
- Safety conscious attitude
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply by clicking on APPLY NOW and uploading a current resume. If you experience any issues with your application, please call Programmed on and quote job reference number .
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.