High Reach Forklift Drivers
Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for experienced high reach forklift drivers to be based in the Auburn and Redfern areas.
Our client is a leading rail company specialising in maintaining and refurbishing passenger trains, with a strong team culture and a reputation for providing a safe working environment. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be an integral part of the team.
* $39.60 inclusive of casual loading
* 38 hours/week on day shift
* Free on-site parking available or accessible via public transport
About your new role:
* Current LF forklift licence
* Loading/unloading trucks and putting stock away
* Experience using SAP essential
* Working as part of a team
* Manual handling and heavy lifting involved
* Experienced store person with extensive high reach forklift experience
* Safety conscious
* Have full Australian work rights
* Ability to undertake a pre-employment medical and Drug & Alcohol screen
Initial interviews will be held in the Programmed Skilled office in Werrington (near St Marys).
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
To apply click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.