Our client, a major food manufacturing company based in Clayton, are looking for food production workers. This role will see you assisting our client in FOOD PRODUCTION areas. The role will involve but will not be limited to:
* Manually weighing ingredients
* Regular heavy lifting 10kg+ for more than one hour
* Assist line operators
* Loading crates to packaging line
* Proven Food Production experience
* Available for 12hr shifts
* Available MON- SUN
* Flexible for both day and night shift
* Drivers license and reliable transport
* Reliable & honest
* Sound understanding of OH&S policies and procedures
* Variety of work in different departments
* Training program and support for new starters
* Opportunity for development and upskilling
If this role sounds like the position you have been looking for we would love to hear from you! Please submit an application by clicking "APPLY" now. Please assure you attach your resume and other relevant documentation.
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.