Programmed are currently seeking experienced Production workers for a casual position with a well-known organisation located in Bayswater VIC.
These positions are based in a fast paced production and distribution centre operating on day shifts with potential for afternoon and night shifts in the future. In this role you will be required to prepare food products and assemble sandwiches.
Duties will include but not limited to:
* Manufacturing of food products on the line
* Palletising & Distribution
* Trolley/lifter pushing
* Quality control of products
* Some manual handling
* Working in a cooler environment but not freezer
To be successful applicants will need possess the following:
* Previous experience within the Food manufacturing industry
* Sound knowledge in Good Manufacturing Practices
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Available for Immediate start and on call work
* Flexible availability to work day, afternoon and night shifts
* Must have reliable transport
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* Contestable work related references
What you will receive:
* Great flexible working hours
* A friendly, hardworking team environment
* Access to a 24hour support team
If you think meet the above criteria and are looking for a great opportunity to expand your experience in the food manufacturing industry please click APPLY now and upload an updated resume.
Who we are
As one of Australia's largest employers, we work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
At Programmed, we are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with Programmed, we encourage you to visit our website.