Food Process Workers Required
Our client is currently looking for process workers to join their established team located in Salisbury. You will be responsible for preparing cooked meals prior to them being distributed to local hospitals. This role operates predominately on a dayshift basis allowing for a great work life balance.
* Training from an experienced team within the industry
* Neat and tidy work environment
* Accessible by public transport
About your new role:
* Manual handling
* Working within a kitchen environment
* Heavy lifting, stacking, packing and wrapping products
* Food preparation
* Cake decorating
* General cleaning
* Have great verbal and written communication skills
* Willingness to perform any duties required
* Great attention to detail
* Available to work between 06:00am - 06:00pm
* Proven experience in the FMCG industry
* Reliable form of transport
Programmed strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing
If you feel suitable for this role click 'apply' now and upload an up to date resume. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Job reference number:
PSW - QLD LHL-02522-Y3K2P