Food Production Workers
We are currently seeking experienced production workers to assist our reputable client based on the northside of Brisbane for a start as soon as possible.
Aspects of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Working in various areas of the factory (incl. Cold Room / Chillers, Assembly, Bakery etc)
- Working on a fast-paced production line
- Good hand eye coordination
- Portioning and packaging of various meals - incl. meats/ seafood/ fruit & veg
- Packing and quality checking
- Day & Afternoon shifts (Monday - Friday)
- Cleaning of the factory line as required
To be successful for this role applicants must have:
- Previous experience working on a fast-paced production line
- Demonstrated food handling experience
- Reliable transport
- High attention to detail
- Available for day/afternoon shifts Monday - Friday (various start times)
- Willingness to work in various areas of the Factory - i.e Packing, Cold Room, Assembly etc.
If you believe you are suited to this role, please click "Apply" and upload your updated resume. Any issues please call to speak to one of our consultants.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Reference Number: