We are currently recruiting for a Fleet Co-ordinator to be based in the Sunshine Coast area for a short term assignment.
This role will provide leadership to the Fleet branch to achieve branch strategic and operational objectives with an emphasis on innovation to support the efficient and effective delivery of services.
- Sunshine Coast Location | Free parking located on site
About your new role:
- Provide leadership, support and guidance to the fleet branch to maintain a high performing, cohesive and positive work culture
- Implementing the Fleet strategy, branch plan and operational risk register in compliance with Council's strategic planning and reporting framework
- Development and delivery of the Fleet annual budget incorporating the calculation of plant hire rates and charges for organisational internal cross charging
- Ensuring effective asset management of Council fleet via condition assessment processes and maintenance of the 10 year fleet and plant replacement program
- Coordinate the implementation and administration of all fleet and plant related contract arrangements, including but not limited to; wet and dry equipment hire, fuel cards and onsite fuel delivery, fleet and plant servicing and repair solutions
- Coordinate the acquisition of plant and vehicles and disposing of surplus plant in accordance with value for money principles and legislative requirements, including through partnering with key stakeholders where appropriate
- Extensive industry experience in a modern contemporary fleet operation on a medium to large scale
- Demonstrated experience in managing expenditure within allocated budgets
- Understanding of cost benefit analysis and its application to fleet and plant decision making
- Demonstrated experience in fleet asset management and minimum whole of life cost principles in the fleet context
- Ability to plan, prioritise and organise workloads to achieve goals and meet deadlines including dealing with competing demands and managing multiple projects and tasks
- Relevant tertiary qualification with several years of subsequent relevant experience in Plant and/or Fleet Asset Management and Mechanical Workshop Operations
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F