Programmed are seeking experienced Fleet Allocator / Load Planner for a national logistics company based in Berrinba QLD.
This position is responsible for the day to day planning and coordination of deliveries on the local PUD fleet.
- Day to day planning and coordination of deliveries on the local PUD Fleet
- Manifest and plan the timely and efficent delivery of freight
- Booking and management transport when required
- Microsoft work and filling out appropriate paperwork
- Client interaction and customer service
- Manage driver fatigue
- General Housekeeping duties
- Monday to Friday ongoing role - temp to perm opportunities
- Working independently and part of a team
To be successful for the role;
- Current and valid drivers license and reliable transport
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Proven experience in freight / fleet management
- Sound knowledge of Brisbane and surrounding suburbs
- Safety conscious attitude
- Ability to multi-task is essential for the role
- Well spoken and presented.
If you think you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume please call 1300PROGRAMMED to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.