Fleet Administration Coordinator
PERSOKELLY is seeking a Fleet Administration Coordinator located in Crestmead. This role will be focussed around fleet coordinating, documenting and managing all new vehicles purchased for Transpacific, and to assist in day to day administration which includes new fleet acquisitions, fleet servicing scheduling, registration administration, insurance and fuel cards
Key responsibilities may include:
* Provide efficient, fit for purpose, and best practice fleet administration support.
* Ensure effective customer service is delivered to both internal and external customers.
* Monitor and manage accuracy and timeliness of asset register updates in all relevant systems.
* Monitor and maintain accurate fleet asset meter readings for use in forecasting.
* Develop, analyse and publish various financial reports.
* Customer service orientation.
* Experience working in a similar position with exposure to multiple stakeholders.
* Experience working within the road transport industry.
* Skilled with use of Microsoft Office suite of products and fleet management software
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F
Who are we
At PERSOLKELLY, our passion is - and always has been - putting you first.
We propel our people forward by supporting their careers in fresh ways, backed by our expertise and capability.
We're committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experience and perspectives.
We welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
So it's over to you. If you would like to join our team, please APPLY now.
To learn more about working with PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our website.