We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter and Electrician, to be based in Eagle Farm. Our client is a leading manufacturer and supplier of steel reinforcing.
About your new role:
- Fault find, test and repair various plant machinery
- Perform scheduled maintenance and preventative checks
- Attend machine breakdowns
- Train new machine operators on site CNC machinery
- Contribute to a safe working environment
- Australian Recognised Trade Cert OR QLD Electrical Licence is essential
- Previous background in a manufacturing environment is beneficial
- Willing to undergo a pre-employment medical
- Safety conscious attitude is a must
We encourage applicants' fresh out of their trade to apply. This roles offer ongoing development and training.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact our team on , quoting reference number ' ', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application.
QLD LHL02519-F4 M7V