An exciting opportunity with an ASX listed resources business whom is seeking an experienced Financial Analyst to join their finance team in the South West region of WA on a permanent basis.
This position will be responsible for delivering all the end-to-end business analysis tasks. This role will be reporting to the Finance Manager. Please note this role will be base in the South West region of WA and will require relocation.
The role of the Financial Analyst will consist of the following duties but not limited to;
- Provide in-depth analysis, develop insights, and identify trends and risks to support business managers in making informed strategic & operation decisions
- Prepare the monthly and annual Budget and forecast
- Assist the wider team based in Perth and Greenbush with ad-hoc tasks
- Preparation of schedules for the year-end statutory accounts process
- Lead the development of the annual operating budget & reforecast processes
- Prepare consolidated budget/reforecast reports
- Develop partnerships with business managers and project managers to gain a solid understanding of the business
- Be a trusted advisor to the business through building and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Accounting degree or diploma/certificate in accounting; CPA or CA essential
- Minimum 5 years' experience in an accounting role
- Advanced Excel skills - BI tools will be highly regarded - This role will play a crucial part in the development of financial models.
- Well-developed written/verbal communication & interpersonal skills
- High level attention to detail & accuracy - able to think outside the box.
- Autonomous role, large growth phase ahead where you can put your mark on and develop your skills.
- Great opportunity to get into the mining sector and take the next step in your career
- Relocation assistance including housing for up to 6 months
- Attractive salary
- Great team culture
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this role.
For more information on this role or a personal discussion please call Zoe Manifis at Programmed Professionals on .