PROGRAMMED Skilled Workforce are seeking 6 qualified HD Fitters / Diesel Fitters for FIFO positions, working with an industry leading Iron Ore company based in the Pilbara, Western Australia. The available roster is family friendly / leisure friendly working 14 days on/10days off, 14 days on/11days off FIFO from Perth.
Successful candidates will have previous experience within the mining industry. Experience carrying out preventative maintenance, breakdown repairs and fault finding and maintain, service and repair on the following equipment will be highly regarded:
* Dump Trucks CAT 789, 793, Komatsu 730E, 830E, 930E, Hitachi EH5000, Terex MT 3300, 4400, 6300.
* Dozers CAT D10-11T, WE 854
* Graders CAT 16-24
* Loaders CAT 992, 993, 994, WA 1200, LeTourneau 1850, 2350
* Excavators/Shovels (Komatsu, Hitachi, Terex & Leibherr) 250 tonne +
* CAT, Atlas Copco and Sandvik Drill Rigs
Applications will only be considered by those who meet the below minimum requirements:
* Australian Recognised Heavy Duty trade qualification
* Current Australian driver's licence
* HRWL - LF, DG, RB, WP (desirable)
* Working at Heights (desirable)
* Confined Space (desirable)
These are great opportunities to further develop your existing skills and experience.
Sites have great accommodation and facilities available, including access to a fully equipped gym, sports oval, swimming pool, tennis/basketball court.
Successful applicants would be required to provide contactable referees' and be able to meet pre-employment medical and drug screen criteria prior to commencement.
To apply for this role please click the Apply button and SEEK will take you through the process.