Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for Field Technicians, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA.
Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
* Day shift only 12-hour shifts
* Industry Leading payrates
* Super paid on all hours worked
* Weekly Pay
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Employee Assistance Program, Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle benefits
About your new role:
Successful candidates will enjoy challenging and physical work with a strong commitment to safety. Your experience in Drilling or exploration environments together with your knowledge of sample collection and proficient use of specific software will be highly valuable.
* Good knowledge of computers, Microsoft, Excel, etc - acQuire, Vulcan or ArcGIS software Desirable
* Current Drivers Licence (HR preferred but not essential)
* 4WD Ticket required before you start
* LF ticket
* Current First Aid Certificate
* National Police Clearance
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screens
* Hold valid working rights within Australia
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number '', to have a confidential chat about your career or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you.