We are currently seeking Field Scopers to undertake field assessment and scoping to support the contract deliverables within a field network environment.
It is desirable that you have experience within the Telecommunications Industry.
- Assessing the fitness of ducts and pits in order to meet NBN fitness criteria.
- Read plans and blueprints via written or electronic devices
- Record information in real time through iPad devices
- Providing direction to a rodding and roping crew, with a particular focus on health and safety work practices
- Current WA driver's license & reliable transport
- Presents in a highly professional manner
- Self-motivated, problem solver with a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Work within a team to achieve the best results possible for the customer
- Ability to delegate and direct workflow within a small-medium crew
- Good personal tact, discretion, judgement and interpersonal skills are essential
- Flexibility/ability to adapt to change quickly and ability to think technically
- An understanding of construction through to install and maintenance of infrastructure highly desirable
- Knowledge of Copper & Fibre Networks as well as Pit & Pipe networks (Desirable)
Our client is looking for switched on, approachable candidates to work within a reputable team environment, for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you please apply now as interviews will commence immediately.