•Growing NFP organisation with further opportunities to develop your career.
•RN's on 24/7, new home, beautiful gardens, family facilities.
•Exceptional opportunity, Perfect location if you live in S. Sydney or Wollongong
"Fantastic" Director of Nursing / Facility Manager || Aged Care,
Medium sized 'Not for Profit" Aged care provider with 6 facilities in their tight net portfolio. Currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to oversee their high performing facility in North Melbourne. Looking for a new challenge in 2019?? This could be the opportunity.
What can you gain from Applying for this position?
We need an experienced Registered Nurse who has real accountability and a solid track record of within Residential Aged Care. You will be responsible for the overall management of the facility. Supported by Executive Management team and reporting direct to the General Manager. There is a commitment to provide you with the necessary resources to be successful and stress free in this role.
- Excellent salary on offer + super + Full Salary packaging. (vehicle options available)
- Personal Development & Education are at the heart of this organisations cornerstones. This is at all levels; from the Executive Management team to the junior care staff.
- The local community has a big part to play in the lives of the residents at this home. Family amenities available, and beautiful landscaped gardens.
- Great location in North Melbourne.
- On site parking.
- RN's on site 24/7.
- Medium-large sized facility.
This permanent full time role is a rare opportunity to lead a team that provides quality care in our community.
To be considered for this role, the candidate will have:
In return we can offer you an excellent salary package, career development and continuous Training and Education. Flexibility for work life balance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in rostering
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Manage time efficiently
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards and understanding of continuous improvement
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change
- Current APHRA Registration for relevant discipline
This is a unique Director of Nursing position and we therefore require a passionate Registered Nurse to spearhead the project. We will be contacting candidates in the New Year to discuss applications and the opportunity in more detail.
Feel free to email for further information in the mean time.