Programmed are currently seeking experienced Factory Hands for a large sheet metal manufacturer based in Crestmead QLD (Logan).
- Operating a counterbalance forklift to unload and load product from trucks
- Manually unloading and loading products from trucks to factory
- Handling metal products that range in size
- Basic machine operation (training provided)
- General housekeeping
- Monday to Friday work on either day shift (6:00am start) or afternoon shift (2:00pm start)
- Assembling and production of Products
What are we looking for?
- Current and valid driver's license and reliable transport
- Current and valid Forklfit license
- Proven experience operating a counterbalance forklift
- Proven experience loading and unloading trucks
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry is beneficial
- Safety conscious attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment
*please note, all successful applicants will need to complete a pre-employment medical prior to commencing
If you feel you are suitable for this role please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume please call 1300PROGRAMMED to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.