Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking labourers to assist a client with their day-to-day operations in Tamworth. Our client is a leading provider of pre-fabricated steel fencing. The work will involve general operative duties, which, at times, can be repetitive so requires a large amount of attention and care. The work will start in the New Year.
About your new role:
* Manual handling of steel products
* General operations of warehouse and processes
* Welding experience an advantage but not essential
* Hours of work will generally be 7am - 3:30pm Monday to Friday.
* Hold a white card
* Hold a current driver's licence
* Have an excellent attitude towards safety
* Be able to provide contactable work referees
Our client is looking for applicants who are eager to work, reliable and have a good attitude.
If this role interests you, please apply online at or via the ad.
Tamworth and North West NSW, NSW