Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking trade assistants for positions based in Crestmead.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of cold formed steel that supplies a wide range of products to Australia's construction, mining, farming and transportation industries.
Aspects of this role will include, but not limited to:
* Assembly of steel house frames
* Use of hand and power tools
* Working as part of a team
* General labouring duties when required
* Manual handling and heavy lifting required
To be successful, candidates must have:
* Previous experience using hand and power tools highly regarded
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
* A great work attitude and willingness to learn
* The ability to start as early as 6:00AM
If you believe you are the right person for this position please click apply now and submit an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Programmed on and quote reference number .