Our client located in Brendale is one of Australians leading supplier of insulation, acoustic control & energy saving products for homes and commercial buildings. They are currently searching for, experienced factory hands with a current forklift ticket to join their team, located in Brendale.
Aspects of the role include, but are not limited to:
* Working on a factory line with the insulation products
* Bagging / Packing Insulation into bags
* Forklift Operating - Counter Balance
* 12 hour shifts - Day / Night Rotation
* General Housekeeping
To be successful for this role applicants must have:
* Hold a current Forklift Licence
* Flexible to work 12hr shifts (Day & Night)
* Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment (Beneficial)
* Own reliable transport and current drivers licence
* Ability to perform continuous manual handling
* Available to commence as soon as possible
* The ability to pass a pre - employment medical - including a drug and alcohol
If you believe you are suited to this role please click "Apply" and upload your updated resume. Any issues please call to speak to one of our consultants.
Ref number: .