•Rewarding salary: Upwards of $120,000 + super & salary packaging benefits
•Values-driven NFP aged care organisation: Exciting project component!
•Convenient Inner West Location: Excellent clinical & operational support
Facility Manager/DON (Registered Nurse) Aged Care: Inner West: $120k + benefits Experienced Facility Manager/Director of Nursing (Registered Nurse) required to manage the operations of this lovely aged care residence based in Sydney's Inner Western suburbs. Representing compassionate, values-driven not-for-profit aged care organisation, this opportunity is supported by an experienced on-site DDON, ACFI & quality support, a diligent senior management team and Registered Nurses on-site. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary package, upwards of $120,000 + super coupled with salary packaging benefits. There is an exciting project component to this position due to developments at site level, therefore, this is a unique opportunity for an experienced professional looking for a new challenge in 2019.
- Excellent salary: Upwards of $120,000 + super & salary packaging
- Lovey, large-scale aged care residence
- Convenient Inner West Suburbs Location
- Caring for residents with a mixture of care level needs.
- Clinical, ACFI, quality, HR, operations & client service support systems
- Experienced Registered Nurses on at all times
- Supportive & progressive aged care group that truly invests in staff
- Collaborative company culture with a visible senior management team
- Exceptional skill set development & career progression opportunities
We require an experienced manager to promote a collaborative & close-knit on-site culture, lead & develop the onsite clinical team, ensure operational efficiency across the clinical, financial, occupancy, marketing & ACFI functions, develop & implement change management practices to suit both organisational & resident needs, develop & maintain strong business relationships within the local community, deliver necessary legislative changes and promote an uncompromising standard of clinical care to their loyal residents.
- Registered Nurse DIV 1 - AHPRA Registered
- At least 3 years aged care management experience
- Proven experience managing residential aged care facilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills - We need a motivational mentor
- Excellent financial and budgeting skills & experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with ACFI funding
- Ability to manage time & tasks efficiently
- Working knowledge of audits, validations & aged care accreditation
- Thorough knowledge of continuous improvement & quality assurance
- Superior communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and an ability to use and set up systems
- Successful change manager with an ability to develop strong cultures.
Facility Manager/DON (Registered Nurse) Aged Care: Inner West: $120k + benefits
This position is available immediately, therefore, we encourage you to apply today and submit your application before this exciting opportunity is filled. However, if you have any questions regarding the opportunity, please feel free to contact Matthew Veljanovski for a confidential discussion. Contact details below:
NAME: Matthew Veljanovski
For a comprehensive list showcasing all of Redstone Recruitment's current opportunities, please visit: