Programmed Skilled Workforce is currently seeking tradespersons with an interest in any of our present and upcoming trade's vacancies. Based within the Brisbane, Ipswich and Logan areas, our clients have a strong demand for qualified engineering and automotive tradespersons. We are actively recruiting for positions within Automotive, Rail, Heavy Industrial and Manufacturing industries.
We are actively recruiting for (but not limited to):
- Fitters with DG or LF licences for heavy industrial maintenance experience - East Ipswich
- Automotive Tradespersons for Bus and Truck Maintenance - Brisbane
- Boilermakers & Welders for Steel Fabrication - West Ipswich and Yatala
- Boilermakers/Fitters for heavy fixed & mobile plant maintenance - East Brisbane
- Welders for light gauge, TIG aluminium welding - North Brisbane
What we are looking for:
- Individuals with a Trade Qualification in Engineering or Automotive Maintenance
- Any proven experience in fault finding, repairs, servicing or similar
- Additional Licences and Tickets are often beneficial (LF, DG, Confined Spaces etc.)
- Positive work ethic and attitude toward safety
If you feel you would be a good fit for any of these roles or are looking for work please click apply now and submit an updated resume. Alternatively, please contact Programmed on and quote reference number .
Licence No. QLD LHL02519-F4 M7V