Our clients are growing rapidly and are continuously looking for dedicated candidates to join their team.
Our client, a leading distributor of Dairy is currently seeking an Export Customer Co-ordinator with experience in Customer Service to join their team located in Southbank.
Areas of responsibilities include however are not limited to:
* Responsible for direct customer liaison
* Order fulfilment and stock allocations - Export
* Responding to customer queries
* Liaising with internal and external customers regarding products
* Enduring all product documentation is up to date
* Running customer reports
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes and experience:
* Strong experience within a customer service role
* Previous Export experience
* Understanding of FMCG Supply Chain
* Experience using differing WHO/S with SAP exposure being highly regarded.
* Willingness to commit to a 12 month contract
* Effective and efficient communication skills
* Demonstrate commitment to continue with improvements
If this position falls within your area of experience, please apply now and attach an updated resume.
For a private and confidential discussion about the position, please do not hesitate to contact Safa Nasser from Programmed on .
Job Reference Number:
Be part of a team committed to Safety.