Programmed are currently seeking an experienced Storeperson / Operator for a steel distribution centre located in Yatala QLD.
- Forklift operation (counterbalance) to load and unload trucks as well as move stock around the warehouse
- Operation of overhead gantry crane to relocate product
- Operation of cold saw and band saw to prepare customer orders (full training provided)
- Packing and loading orders onto customer vehicles and/or trucks
- Monday to Friday, day shift opportunity starting approx. 8:00AM
- Pre-employment medical and/or police check prior to starting
What are we looking for?
- Current and valid drivers license and reliable transport
- Current and valid forklift license and proven experience
- Previous experience operating an overhead gantry crane is highly beneficial
- Previous experience operating hand and power tools and/or band saws
- Polite and understanding attitude - Customer Service
- Safety conscious
- Ability to work overtime when required
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on APPLY and upload an updated resume. If you experience any difficulties uploading your resume, please call Programmed on and quote job reference number .
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted.