Programmed are currently seeking experienced order pickers for a busy distribution centre based in Heathwood QLD.
- Order picking / RF Scanning
- Quality Assurance - checking for damaged products
- Storting and storing liquor products
- Weigh, package and seal products into boxes
- Operation of Hydraulic Pallet Lifters
- Maual handling up to 20kgs
- General housekeeping when required
- Day and afternoon shift available between Monday and Sunday
- 8 hours shifts with overtime available
- Training shifts provided*
- Rates from $30+ per hour!
What are we looking for?
- Current and valid drivers license and reliable transport due to varied shift times
- Current and valid high risk forklift license is beneficial but not essential
- Proven experience order picking in a busy warehouse / Distribution Centre
- Proven experience operating EPJ / Hydraulic Pallet Lifts
- Previous experience meeting deadlines / KPI's
- Flexibility for shifts on both day and afternoon shift
- Safety conscious attitude
- Availability for immediate starts
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please upload your resume by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you are having any difficulty uploading your resume, please contact our office on and speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job Reference Number:
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Programmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages, people with disabilities and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people/s