Our well-known National Client located in Larapinta are currently seeking experienced Voice Pickers to join their established team. Working morning, afternoon and night shifts across Monday to Sunday, you will be responsible for the timely picking and despatch of general freight.
Your duties will include:
* High volume voice picking in ambient and/or chilled environments to KPI's
* Operation of EPJ
* Stacking and wrapping pallets
* Continuous manual handling up to 20kgs
* General housekeeping duties when required
* Working in a team environment
* Strong work history in a similar warehouse environment
* The ability to perform continuous manual handling
* Willingness to undergo criminal history check and pre-placement drug and alcohol screen
* Safety conscious attitude
* Availability to work across all shifts Monday to Sunday
If you are self-motivated and enjoy the day to day challenge a fast-paced environment can offer then click 'Apply Now' and upload a current resume. For further information, please call 13 STAFF and quote the JOB REFERENCE NUMBER:
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Programmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages, people with disabilities and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people/s.