Programmed is recruiting for the United Wambo Joint Venture
Work for a professional team with years of industry experience that is committed to your safety. Great careers start here!
Our client, Glencore, has an exciting new operation - United Wambo Joint Venture, and is looking to attract and develop a multi skilled workforce comprising of excavator, dozer, grader, drill and dump truck operators. Central to both the upper and lower hunter, this operation is conveniently located south of Singleton and easily accessed from the Hunter Expressway.
United Wambo Joint Venture is a new operation involving the integration of an existing open cut which will offer a brand new fleet of mining equipment utilising the latest mining technology to complement the existing fleet. The new operation requires approximately 500 workers at peak production and offers excellent opportunities for advancement, job security and possible permanent conversions with Glencore. You will be part of a new team and have a rare opportunity to work collectively to establish a culture of high performance, team work and pride for the new operation.
United Wambo Joint Venture is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Applications from all diversity groups is encouraged.
* Start dates in April and May 2020
* 4 panel rotating roster
* Desirable Lower Hunter location
* Flexibility of employment arrangements with permanent or casual contracts on offer
* Competitive pay rates
* Permanent opportunities with Glencore
* Safe and productive work ethic
* 12mths proven experience operating minimum CAT 789
* Experience on Diggers, Dozers, Graders, Loaders will be highly regarded but not essential
* Current drivers licence and reliable transport
* Recent work referees in a supervisory role
* Current Coal Board Medical and D&A test or willingness to undergo update
* Residential address in the Hunter Valley, no FIFO or camp facilities available