Programmed is seeking experienced open cut production dump truck operators to work with one of our long term and reputable clients Glencore at their Liddell Open Cut mine. Liddell is a smaller site that is known for having a great culture and a real team environment so you don't feel like just a number.
Liddell operate on the lifestyle roster so you get bigger breaks to enjoy your time off and the site currently run a fleet of Cat 789 and Hitachi EH5000 dump trucks.
- 12.5hr rotating lifestyle roster (4/5 shifts on, 4/5 days off)
- Residential roles, drive-in-drive-out
- Competitive pay rates
- Immediate start
- Work for a market leader with years of industry experience
- Safe and productive work ethic
- Proven experience operating a dump truck in a production mining environment or
- Proven experience operating multiple machines in a civil environment
- Equipment competency paperwork or proof of prior learning
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
- Recent work referees who were in a supervisory role
- Undergo and pass a Coal Services Health Medical and D&A test
- Residential address in the Hunter Valley, no FIFO or camp facilities available
PLEASE NOTE: Due to a high volume of applications, please be advised only successful candidates will be contacted.