Programmed are currently seeking a highly experienced & reliable Customer Service Administrator for an immediate start in a very large and fast paced warehouse based in the South Eastern Suburbs of Brisbane. This position offers excellent opportunities for those looking for a long-term career.
Our client is a large international company within the transport and logistics industry and are looking for an energetic, reliable applicant in the Administration/Customer Service department with a long-term aspiration with the company.
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Offering efficient and effective support to Management with Administration duties, Data entry, customer service, answering phones etc.
* Cross referencing reports to order types and ensuring all data collated is accurate
* Extensive use of excel spreadsheets to complete invoicing - processing and creating invoices
* Inhouse systems/SAP/Microsoft office Operations
What are we looking for?
* Previous experience within a Warehouse Transport and Logistics environment
* Advanced skills with Microsoft Office and SAP is essential
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to make decisions and problem solve within a timely manner
* Ability to carry out various administration duties
* Flexibility across shifts/days
* Strong interpersonal oral/written communication
* Safety conscious attitude
* Reliable Transport and Valid driver's Licence
* Ability to complete a thorough Pre-employment Police check
If you think you are suitable for this role, please apply by clicking 'Apply Now'. If you have any issues uploading your resume, please call to speak to one of our friendly consultants.
Job reference number:
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.