- Bendigo location | Opportunity for varied duties in accounts and HR.
- Monday to Friday based role | $60,000-$65,000 + Super (negotiable).
- 9am-5pm with flexibility | New office space.
About the company:
Our client is Australia’s largest hand knitting & crafting yarn mail-order manufacturer. They are currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team, which is located in a new office space. Situated in Bendigo, this role offers full-time permanent hours with some flexibility for the right person.
- 4 + years’ experience in bookkeeping related functions.
- Experience in end-to-end payroll and BAS.
- Strong attention to detail and data entry
- Excellent teamwork skills, with the ability to work autonomously as required.
- Willingness to learn about the organisation, from products to process including production, warehouse, dispatch.
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Excel and willingness to learn new accounting software.
About the role:
- End-to-end payroll processing of approximately 80 staff.
- Preparation and lodgment of quarterly BAS payments.
- Overseeing accounts payable and receivable.
- Preparation of financial reports using Excel and accounting packages.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Future growth opportunity in HR functions such as assisting with OH&S compliance, employee contracts and company policy updating.
Why you should apply:
- Full time permanent position with some flexibility in hours.
- Monday to Friday based job in a new office space.
- Stable and long-running Bendigo business.
- Opportunity for varied duties and responsibilities.
If you are seeking a stable and long-term role in the Bendigo region, we encourage you to apply today; opportunities like this do not last! For more information, please contact our office on or, click APPLY NOW and submit your resume!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact ESE Consulting (Bendigo) Pty Ltd on , quoting Ref No. 1611.
ESE Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and embrace inclusion and diversity in the workplace. We encourage people of diverse backgrounds to apply for roles including but not limited to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse, LGBTIQ+ and people with a disability.