Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services and we support our people to grow, learn and develop their skills and reach their potential.
We are currently recruiting Excavator/Ancillary Operators, to be based in Boddington, 130km's south east of Perth.
Our client is one of Australia's largest producing gold mines providing a great/work life balance a roster of 7 days on, 7 days off, 7 nights on, 7 nights off to successful applicants.
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Employee Assistance - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
Experience in the operation of the below
* Hitachi, Terex, Komatsu & Cat Excavators 300t>
* Dozers - D10/D11 & 854K
* Loaders - 992/994
* Graders - 16H/24M
* Previous experience in hard rock mining
* Strong commitment to safety
* Current Drivers Licence
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screens
* Hold valid working rights within Australia
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application.
Local employees are strongly encouraged to apply.