Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services.
We are currently recruiting for Excavator Operators, to be based in the Pilbara region of WA.
Our client is a global leader in the iron ore industry and is recognized for their innovation and development of world class infrastructure and mining assets.
* FIFO from Perth - 2/1 roster - this will not change
* Weekly Pay
* Work in a mining town!
About your new role:
* Demonstrated experience operating Excavators
* Contribute to a safe working environment
* 12hr shifts rotating day / night shift
* Strong work history in a similar position
* Current Drivers Licence
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
* Safety conscious
Contact Evan Williams in the WA Mining team on or email
The position/s will only be open to Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander applicants. The filling of this position/these positions is intended to constitute a special/equal opportunity measure under section 8(1) of the Racial Discrimination Act 1975 (Cth), s 51 of the Equal Opportunity Act 1984 (WA).