Programmed Skilled Workforce is a leading provider of managed workforce and training services and we support our people to grow, learn and develop their skills and reach their potential.
We are currently recruiting Excavator Operators, to be based in Boddington, 120km's south east of Perth.
Our client is one of Australia's largest producing gold mines providing a great/work life balance a roster of 7 days on, 7 days off, 7 nights on, 7 nights off to successful applicants.
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Employee Assistance - Career, Legal, Family, Money, Nutrition & Lifestyle
Experience in the operation of the below
* Hitachi, Terex, Komatsu & Cat Excavators 300t>
* Previous experience in hard rock mining
* Strong commitment to safety
* Current Drivers Licence
* Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screens
* Hold valid working rights within Australia
Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact the WA Mining team on , quoting reference number or click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application.
Local employees are strongly encouraged to apply.