Seeking a vibrant and organised Event Production Coordinator to support, plan and organise large scale events in the Sydney CBD.
Join this highly skilled government organisation. Convenient office location, close to trains, with gorgeous harbour views!
You will be responsible for the support and delivery of events. You will report to the Event Manager and work in a team environment.
This contract role is an immediate start. 40 hour week, Monday to Friday but given the nature of events, some evening and weekend work will be required.
Day to day:
- Provide production management and support for events
- Coordinate event procurement, contractors and event production schedules
- Write staff briefs and detailed, scaled site production plans
- Coordinate and liaise with onsite crew and Rangers and monitor casual event staff
- Monitor and process production and event purchase orders and vendor payments and accounts are paid on time
- Research and reporting of solutions in response to precinct operational changes and impacts on events and activations within the precincts.
- Proven experience working on large scale events
- Ability to manage technical and production requirements
- Ability to produce scaled event site drawings using Vectorworks software
- Strong project management skills to meet fixed deadlines
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Hospitality Management or Event Management and/or equivalent experience
If you are interested in the role, please click APPLY now.
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Anthy Nguyen at Programmed Professionals on .