Seeking a savvy Events Operations Coordinator to support and deliver successful events in Sydney.
Join this government department on a part time contract. This contract role is and immediate start for two days a week. Convenient office location, close to trains and gorgeous harbour views!
You will be responsible for the support and delivery of successful events, coordination of multiple events, create operating procedures and prepare and develop event licensing applications. You will report to the Senior Manager of Events.
- Facilitate the project management of events, operational planning of events
- Manage recruitment, training and payroll of casual event staff, working with workforce management system, Time Target
- Research, develop and implement event-specific logistic and contingency plans, and engage with various organisations to negotiate and seek agreements
- Manage and maintain Event Delivery equipment and logistical requirements, including developing proposals for new equipment, working within outlined budgets
- Prepare, and develop event licensing applications
- Proven experience in coordinating outdoor events or festivals
- Ability to influence and negotiate and have strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to use workforce management system, Time Target
- Strong research and project management skills to meet fixed deadlines
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Hospitality or Event Management or equivalent experience
If you are interested in the role, please click APPLY now.
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Anthy Nguyen at Programmed Professionals on .