Electronic Assembly Workers
We are currently seeking electronic assembly workers for immediate start with a large manufacturing client based in Shepparton.
These are casual roles, working up to 38 hours per week and are ideally suited to applicants with an interest in electronics or telecommunications.
Applicants must possess the following skills and attributes;
* Attention to detail and ability to work on components with fine detail
*Experience using hand and power tools preferred
* Mechanical aptitude
* Demonstrated interest in electronics
* Reliable transport to get to work
* Demonstrated history of punctuality and reliability.
* Commitment to working safely.
* Willingness to learn and positive attitude.
Please note all applicants will be required to complete drug and alcohol testing and mechanical reasoning test to be considered for these roles.
How to apply if this sounds like you!!
Click the "Apply Now" button below and follow the prompts.
If you require any further information regarding these positions, please contact the Shepparton office on